6 years, or 2,000+ days of off-and-on writing! That’s my blogging story behind this my first blog! I’ve had days, like most bloggers, when I didn’t think I could formulate one more sentence!
But here I am six years later still plugging away at it. Still writing about how the Master cares for us, takes care of each of us, and remains sovereign anyhow!
Thanks for all my readers who have hung along with me on the journey.
A new year awaits! Share what you’d like to see posted!
August 6th made 4 years since I started blogging. So Happy 4th Birthday, to this blog! Despite distractions, disappointments, and a few lulls I keep blogging. I enjoy the writing, the receiving of comments, and the lift I get as I think and pen God’s goodness to us.
No matter what your project or passion, especially if it lifts up the name of Jesus don’t quit.
Remember, “…let us not be weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap if we faint not (Galatians 6:9).
Thanks to all who keep reading!
It’s been 3 years since I started blogging. Thanks to all my viewers who return again and again to read and share what God can do for us in spite of ourselves.
The blog officially turned two on August 6, 2011.
I just wanted to stop and thank all of you who have read the blog posts throughout this year!
I know that I have not posted much in the last few months… sometimes crazy busy and at other times too distracted to write!
Through all of life’s issues the blog is still up. I am glad that I have not been so distracted that I discontinued it.
I still believe that non-Christians need a place where they can read about the struggles that Christians encounter in this life. (We don’t always have it all together:-) Plus, they need reminding from time to time that God loves us all no matter what we’ve done!
So stick it out with me in this blogging adventure! Onto the third year!
In light of the blog’s 1st year anniversary, I am listing the posts that had the most discussion and/or that I most enjoyed writing.
1. September 26,2009 A post about atheism. (This one created a lively discussion.)
2. January 10, 2010 Read on about the thieves that rob us of our peace.
3. March 31, 2010 Could Jesus Get Sick? Share what you think!
4. April 29, 2010
5. June 3, 2010
HAPPY, HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY
to my blog!
Thanks to all the readers who have visited the blog. I especially love when comments were left for me to read.
Did you note that the blog has gone international! Check out the flag counter at the bottom right. I have had a visitor from India, the Philippines, and other places too. Cool, isn’t it! 🙂
Time and time again we hear, “We are blessed, we are blessed, we are blessed.” We hear it so much in fact, it almost sounds like a cliche?
Have you stopped to truly ponder how blessed we are? Think on the little things that God did for you that make you grateful. See my list below. 🙂
This is how blessed I am:
1. I woke up today sane. (In church circles we say, “woke up in my right mind”.
2. I was healthy and strong enough to bathe and dress myself.
3. My house did not catch on fire yesterday!
4. My immediate family members are all healthy!
5. I could see the sun shining through the windows.
6. I can blink my eye lashes.
7. My back stopped hurting! (Thank you Jesus!)
8. I sang praise songs to the Father this morning.
9. I had food to eat today.
10. I was not double-minded today. Lately, when asked how I am I say, “I need a job.” I didn’t say that today! (If the Father supplies all that I need then why do I keep contradicting what He says in His Word? If I really needed a job today, then would not He have provided one?) The job will show up soon enough! 🙂
In Luke 19:37-40 (KJV) we find: And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen; 38 Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest. 39 And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples. 40And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.
Don’t let the stones cry out for you!
Share how you’ve been blessed today!